Power tools, software, 3d printing
Linking to Google Drive images from your Blog
A good number of us have content stored on google drive. Wouldn’t it be handy if we could reference that content in our blog posts? Good news, you can!
- Go to your google drive account.
- Ensure the folder the item is in, is shared (use the option Anyone who has the link can view).
- Share the item (use the same option as above). Copy the “Link to Share” link.
- Paste the link in the linkifier below
- Copy the link produced, and insert it into your blog via any of your usual methods
How it worksA link with this format: http://drive.google.com/file/d/[id number]edit?usp=sharing
is transformed using a regular expression, to this format:http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=(id number)
Google Drive Linkifier
Please post a comment if you have any problems.comments powered by Disqus